Thursday, March 20, 2008

Devil's Diary II

I have kept the draft of this post for ages,it was due to some technical errors that I had to retype the whole thing,thought that I will never be able to finish it. This is just part of the outdated devil’s diaries. So if you have no interest bout it, u could have just skipped this then. ^^


Thursday (6th of March)
My day started with morning alarm at 8 o’clock. And I was going to sit for freaking hard and crazy test at 11 later. One whole stack of notes waved and greet me morning, waiting for me to finish them before the test. And what kind of insane questions the wicked lecturer came out with. The ideas of flunking another paper just freaked me out. Ouch!!

After the test, I’m totally exhausted and drained. Each and every single nerves and muscles of mine were demanding some rest. But still I have one full day of class. Since I’m an audio basis learner I just couldn’t afford to miss a single class or else I will struggle for final later. The lesson from the previous semester hit me hard, I’m not as good as what I think of myself.

And so, I made it until the last slot of the day. Most of my friends skipped that, it is just a boring class about do math using computer. God knows in the end, the lecturer had to cancel the class due to some bloody fool occupied the lecture hall without earlier notice. If I knew this will happen earlier, I would have followed my friends’ car back to hostel. And now I’m the only one left, no other way but to walk back alone even though my friend offered to come and fetch me. (It’s too troublesome for him so I turned the offer down)

p/s: morale of the story, probably we can skip some class in the future under certain circumstances for our own good sake =X

Did I ever mention to you guys bout how insecure for the area around my hostel? The highest record till now is 2 snatch-n-run cases in a single day. Uni student always their target, so imagine how worrying was the idea for me to walk back all by myself in the evening which is the peak hour for the occurrence of such case.

I still didn’t get to rest after I got back to hostel. More and more stuffs waiting for me. I’ve to work throughout the night with my colleagues for upcoming projects. When we finally decided to call it off as a day, it was almost one o’clock in the morning. They still didn’t want to let me off, but instead dragged me along for a so call supper at a place known as kampong baru. We had western cuisine, quite a heavy ‘supper’ for me though. For me, the food there isn’t that nice, but I will give a thumb up for the fruit juices over there, it is so refreshing especially after the hard day I had, and also one of the best I ever had with a great amount of choices.

And the highlight of the night just about to come, as we were on our way back to hostel, one of the car skidded and banged the divider of the road. The driver n passengers were stunned. Things just ain't as easy as I described here, but I just couldn't find appropriate words for the accident. We tried so hard to get the car back on road so that we could drove it back to hostel for help. But the damage done was far too serious and the car just couldn’t move at all. As the result, we have to accompany the driver until 7.30 in the morning until her car got towed to the factory.

Officially 24 hours without rest and sleeping.


Friday (7th of March)
God knows how tired was I, however as soon as I got back to hostel, I still had to head straight to office finish up my incomplete tasks. It took me couple of hours to finish them before the time for my next appointment. It was a date with couple of friends. I have to meet them at sungai wang 12 o’clock in the noon. I was so worn-out and may collapse for any moment but still turn up for it. I think it is important for me to keep my words and maintain my credibility before they are going to nag me for it.

We had lunch at Esquire that day. Any 8 fellas interested of having lunch or probably dinner? I think they still have this promotion going on. With just 10 bucks each we can have a meal of 7 dishes and a soup. It is quite cheap and reasonable for the food over there I guess. After the lunch, 1st time in my life ever, we went for karaoke in the afternoon. Guess what, I just had this argue with one of them the night before about sing k is so expensive yet still one of the most popular and important activity among us even though not all like it very much. Some one(i guess u know who) even rushed off her assignment purposely just to join in the fun. LOLZ~~

After that, we headed back to cheras to pick up some others before we hit the road to Klang? Are you going to ask, for what? I say it is for our lovely cruise trip. :-) And another 1st in my life time experience, I went onboard of a cruise. For more information about the trip, please refer here. I’m just too lazy to go through the details again. =X

Nothing much we can do onboard though, or I mean not much activity (or more precisely ‘free’ activity) we can do. But still with this group of people, joy and laughter never ends. It annoyed the other passengers around but they are ignorant bout that. (At one point, even the friends of friend of mine couldn’t ‘tahan’ with us.)

In short throughout the whole cruise trip, we eat, play, eat, gamble and eat.
Yes!! You didn’t see it wrongly. Without SLEEP again!! And until the time we get off deck it is officially 48 hours continuous for me without sleeping. Argh~~~~~
And sorry to say, as soon as I got into the car to go back to our beloved gathering spot, I blacked out. Just couldn’t stand it anymore.


Saturday (8th of March)
At last it is time for me to catch up some good and sound sleep. We slept through the whole morning until afternoon. And when every one had gotten themselves ready for some food, it was already dinner time. I guess if they don’t have to take food they won’t even bother to make it for the dinner. Although it was just a simple one but good enough to fill up every one on the table and we also did some shopping at jusco after that.

Due to the Election Day, every one agreed not to go out that night. We all headed back to the place for lamy(cards game). Rumors bout riot swept the town days before. Every one got call from family just to remind not to go out if possible for our own safety.

The result of general election that night was surprising. Not many had foreseen the outcome in such a way. It was described as the worst ‘victory’ ever for the ruling parties. On top of that, I was surprised to find out some of us actually quite concern bout the politics of the country.

As for the night, it was the ‘open-heart’ session as demanded. Some one revealed a lot bout Mr.‘Morning and Nite’. But sad thing is I missed out a big portion bout that since I was fast-asleep to recharge used energy for the past few days. Any one would like to fill me up with this bit? =X
Not to mention there’re disturbances throughout the night to make sure every one stay awake to get questioned. ROFL~~

It was a memorable and fruitful weekend I suppose. Even though I couldn’t make it back home which I suppose to and couldn’t get changed as frequent due to insufficient clothing. But one thing for sure is I had fun. Despite how tiring it is, I am glad that I was there for those precious times in my life. Thanks to those who make this up. And I'm looking forward for another fun yet relaxing time like this.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Seems no one notice about this post, why not you change the date and make it your latest post. Now no one will answer your question about Mr. Morning and Night. I also wanna know whats that.

It is a good detail explanation of your week's activities. I can even feel the tiredness in you when i read it. I salute you for being able to stand for 48 hours without sleep. For me, I'll just doze off in the cruise. haha