Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Choices To B Made??

The road not taken? Sounds familiar? Wat come across ur mind when u read bout this term?

It seems like every 1 have to make their choice everyday,everywhere. N different choices will eventually lead to a different set of choices await. Which in turn means tat we have to sacrifice sum other things as well.

I keep flashing bak those important 1 tat I’ve made in the past tis few day. It seems for me tat I should have made a better choice for most of the time. Probably these slight changes tat i 'should' do will turn my lifes upside down totally.

N yet no 1 can ever said tat u had made a right or wrong choice. No juz because most of them are in the middle of 灰色地帶, but as well wat right do others have to say bout ur life?
So, wat to choose for?
These remind me of an email I got from my fren. The mayonnaise jar n coffee story from 1 of the philosophy lecturer. Wat u consider important in ur life? I do mean the most important 1. Urself? Family? Frens? Career? Or even money? Sum may seems vitally important for the moment but most of the time it will turn out to b wat we call illusion sum day.

Life is juz so hard sum time. Full of social pressure. Most of the human being live upon the others hope. It can b those come from parents, siblings, frens, or juz any 1 ard u. If u take it too seriously u will juz end up making urself suffer. Sum 1 told me b4
人生都是一步一脚印慢慢拼凑而成的,如果你觉得辛苦,那你应该感到庆幸,至少你还能努力,因为在上一分钟就已經有许多的人失去了踏步的权利。
N i myself felt so glad tat i still have the chance to choose, at least the decision is still in my hands. It sent me a jolt wif the thought of not being able to make choices for myself.

But another question pop up, how long would it lasts? Say couple of years more? or decades?
Who knows n it is left upon those who in charge to decide, not gonna trouble myself wif all tat bugging thought.

6 comments:

jack said...

所以说人生充满着惊喜还是惊吓呢?

GavinTTS said...

both i think.even though ppl prefer surprise,but it juz seems tat ppl can't getaway from being shocked by sumthing unexpected.

Kent said...

今日不知明日事,所以好好地活过每一天,就是对自己最好的交代。
条条大路通罗马,不管你选择哪一条路,你总会有到达终点的一天,早到或迟到,都好过没到。
惊喜和惊吓是两兄弟,分别只是你如何面对而已。

li said...

siblings...hahahaa

ling ying said...

kent, cu really got lots of 名句, y i didnt notice tat b4? wahaha...funny

GavinTTS said...

opps,kent is reading my blog?
lolz,tot u said u r going to do this only u hit by insomnia?
sumthing big happen to u? =x