Monday, February 25, 2008

Devil's Diary

After long waited n finally here comes my blog. Juz an introduction so far. I always believe in the chinese line of 勉強沒幸福(which means no happiness comes by force). Tat's y it took me almost 2 months to give this a thought after my frens ask me to write 1 since i dun like to give false hope to others for waiting to read my blog.

I'm a scorpio,and believe it or not i do expect tat most of my characters affected by my signs. I love to stay down n think bout things happen ard alone. N tis actually tells those who r viewing my blogs to expect alot more thoughts sharing+brainstorming session+life sharing coming up next for my blog.

Things not going smooth for the past whole week,i had juz finished up 3 stupid n meaningless activities which i must do. A liltle info bout the 3 events:A Chinese New Year celebration function which suppose to b grand but din archieve the actual objective which is to intro CNY n spread out the inner meaning of the celebration(and i'm going to have post mortem of the events tonite,not to mention post mortem is not the autopsy of corpse but to review the weakness of an activity),A week of western food selling stall to b taken care of(n imagine how tiring is it to take turn from 8a.m to 2a.m where most of the ppl trying to eatsnake aka sneakaway),and last but not least the academic day of my faculty or more precisely only my institute. The academic day might seems normal but tis is the 1st time we r hosting it n it was an event prepared by 200 undergraduates(by forced) for only 80 secondary skool student,n so wat's ur oppinion?

However,the bad luk of mine doesn't seems to end. Felt so grateful tat i've finally finished the 'crazy' week n going to have one week break b4 tests coming. But the day start off wif the breakdown of my handphone charger(the 2nd 1 for this semester,is it the problem of samsung brand?n i have to spend hours bugging my fren to borrow me the charger n finally realize i should juz call bak n ask my dad to buy 1 n send it to me) and my groupmate for the boring academic day din submit the report they suppose to hand in today and so i have to finish it up myself n meanwhile crapping a lil for my new lovely blog n waiting for my dinner from nitemarket.

I will remember the day though,looking forward to meet my hometown frens the coming wednesday. Even though it will b a rushy day for me again. Felt kinda left out for not being able wif them for the last few events. Sigh. Sry guys~~ Not purposely not joining,but really can't make it. Anyway i think tat's all for the 1st blog. Enjoy~~(^.^)

p/s:to all those long-waited for my blogs,here's it.will try to update as frequent as i can.n believe me u will soon get bored of reading my life's story.lolz~~~

14 comments:

li said...

i ll alwis be ur top fans. dun worry..hahaa...

GavinTTS said...

woots, u found me, n btw u really finish wif all the content of the post?
shhh, dun let any 1 else know bout this, keep it a secret then.
juz wondering how long will they take to finally realize lolz~~~

li said...

ey, hw cum they stil haven notice yet. 2 days ald..lik chun even asked u to start bloging without knowing u that u ald have 2 posts here.wat happen to them?!

k e l l y said...

i notice la!!

GavinTTS said...

rofl, i think this is a good indicator on how 'seng' our frens r. Anyway congrats to both of u though =x

...cheng... said...

i found it too..
hoho

GavinTTS said...

lolz, not bad, more n more know bout this.
yet still have to keep it a secret o

Likchun said...

1st guy who find it? y must u hide? no idea :/

ling ying said...

tis ppl cheap like wat...
nothing to hide wut...

jack said...

haha i realise it too, but a bit slow.

li said...

hey, he asked me not to tell u guys 1st. i'm jus showing my respect to him

GavinTTS said...

likchun:not hiding actually,juz tat not promoting my own blog either,like i said in my post (i dun like to give false hope to others for waiting to read my blog.)n it juz come across to my mind how long will it took for my frens to actually discover bout my blog,a scientific mind to research i guess.haha~

ly:dun u have other words than cheap?lolz~~i can read the word cheap from every post in ur blog or even comments.find another word pls since i m getting bored of it XD.n btw i dun have anything to hide,juz tat i have a low self-esteem.not spreading words ard bout myself.n u can't find it juz bcoz u r another ling mong(leng started it n i'm juz promoting since it is also seconded by shyan,muahahaha)

liew:it is not juz a bit slow.u found out bcoz shyan let the cat out of the bag?n to the annoying shyan:U RUINED MY RESEARCH.rofl~

li:thx for ur respect.n dun deny it when u r having fun not telling them.hahaha....

anyway still have to welcome those who r reading my blog.n remember to give me sum comments on wat is ur expectation for my blog. ^^

li said...

ey, seriously, i dun think it's fun la...i'm so 8 sure i want to 8 wif them

welcome my life said...

u think ur blog got gold inside meh!!!need to hide it so secretly...i agree what they say u r cheap jing.n u r the cheapest 1.but,what make u start to blog??by the way,it is good too,got 1 more person blog to read during my free time.